19 Apr Your Voice: The Power to Speak & Be Heard (WIN) Women of Influence Network
181 Victoria Parade
Fitzroy VIC 3065
This second September WIN theme:
THE POWER TO SPEAK AND BE HEARD
To help professional women find an even more confident voice for presenting, speaking up and being heard!
Find your confident voice for the stage, in the boardroom and in your personal life.
Have you ever had a shaky voice or lost your voice when speaking to a group?
Would you rather run naked into a swarm of bees than speak in public?
In this fun and interactive presentation you will be introduced to how to:
- Manage your nerves when speaking in public
- Speak powerfully and with more confidence in any situation
- Learn to trust your voice and speak from your heart
- Fully express your authentic voice and message
Mandy Siegel is a transformational speaker, author, educator and performer with extensive experience in Human Resources and Life Coaching. With 30 years experience on the stage, Mandy is fully equipped to give you the tools to take your communication and presentations to the next level of confidence you desire. Mandy inspires professional women to master their voice on stage, in their business and in their lives. She believes that never before has there been a better time for women of influence to speak up, spread their message, grow their business and be heard.
Attention Empowered Women!
Empowered women creating inspiring and nurturing community, connection and contribution, in a fun, stimulating and supportive environment, where it’s all about you (for a change) with like-minded women?
To date, you have prioritised everyone else, likely neglecting yourself. Maybe you believed that was the best decision, and now you realise to help anyone, you MUST make yourself a priority. This will in turn allow you greater capacity and resourcefulness to support others as well as enriching you personal fulfillment.
Events with a difference!
- Two hours of organised chaos with spontaneity
- Meet new friends
- Hear how successful women are living their dreams
- Enjoy themed activities like dance, laughter, music, meditation, and more…
- Indulge in delicious and delectable food
- Pamper yourself by taking “ME time” to just focus on yourself
- Stretch yourself by expanding & enriching your paradigms
- Fulfil your needs and dreams
- Support worthwhile charities
- Supporting high achieving business and professional women to realise their authentic potential.
Many of you have expressed an interest in a
dynamic group of women achievers
getting together to share and be inspired, so here it is.